Monday, February 11, 2013

Lady Gaga Quotes

Lady Gaga


  • Known as: Lady Gaga
  • Real Name: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
  • Born: March 28, 1986
  • Birthplace: New York City
  • Star Sign: Aries
They can’t scare me, if I scare them first.
Lady Gaga Twitter, 2009
If you dont have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.
Lady Gaga
That I am artificial and attention-seeking, when the truth is that, every bit of me is devoted to love and art.
Lady Gaga 20/20 interview, January 2010
On her song, Poker Face: I do like women. I’ve only been in love with men. I’ve never been in love with a woman, but that’s really what the song is all about, why when I was with my boyfriend, was I fantasizing about women.
Lady Gaga 20/20 interview, January 2010
I had this dream and I really wanted to be a star. I was almost a monster in the way that I was fearless with my ambitions.
Lady Gaga 20/20 interview, January 2010
I was performing in New York and my friends started to call me Gaga. They said I was very theatrical. So they said, you’re Gaga.
Lady Gaga 20/20 interview, January 2010
Fight and push harder for what you believe in, you’d be surprised, you are much stronger than you think.
Lady Gaga
Even if the whole world turns their back on you, you’ll always have yourself.
Lady Gaga
Listen, I’ve got the sickest ambition.
Lady Gaga
Life is a red carpet.

Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are.
Lady Gaga
I want you to let go of all of your insecurities. I want you to reject anyone of anything that ever made you feel like you don’t belong.
Lady Gaga
It’s not that I’ve been dishonest, it’s just that I loathe reality.
Lady Gaga
Equality cannot be reached if fought in a divisive way.
Lady Gaga
I have dreamt a lifetime to get on this flight to New York. I don’t care if it’s summer. Leather, high heels, and a bad attitude. Here I come.
Writing a record is like dating a few men at once. You take them to the same restaurants to see if they measure up, and at some point you decide who you like best.
Lady Gaga Blender
I find it so important now to be a role model and a figure. And I know that may sound strange to some people, but most important is my connection with my fans and the connection that they breed with one another.
Lady Gaga MTV
I had a boyfriend who told me I’d never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I’d fail. I said to him, ‘Someday, when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the f-cking deli without hearing or seeing me.’
I want my fans to know I’m there for them. I want them to see every part of me. I am never going to leave them.
I don’t view myself as outrageous — that’s not the intention. Its to be more and more original.

The last thing a young woman needs is another picture of a sexy pop star writhing in sand, covered in grease, touching herself. My image was an issue at my record label. I fought for months and cried at meetings. I got criticized for being arrogant because if you’re sure of yourself as a woman they say you’re a bitch whereas if you’re a man and you’re strong—willed it’s normal.
Women need to protect themselves. You put that condom in your purse and save your own f-cking life.
Lady Gaga to Marie Claire
Sometimes I find my head spinning. Not because of alcohol, but because of my life.
It’s funny when people say they see a lot of Madonna in me. I just feel so flattered because I love her and I am just her biggest fan. She is very strong. I love the way she does interviews —you know you won’t get anything past her.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment