Monday, February 11, 2013

50 Cent Quotes

50 Cent Quotes


  • Name: Curtis James Jackson III
  • Nickname: 50 Cent
  • Birth: July 6, 1975
  • Birthplace: South Jamaica, Queens, New York City
  • Star Sign: Gemini
Sunny days wouldn’t be special, if it weren’t for rain. Joy wouldn’t feel so food, if it weren’t for the pain. Death gotta be easy, cause life is hard. It’ll leave you physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred.
50 Cent
I spit sh-t, slick sh-t, so quick you miss it.
All bulls–t aside, now it’s time to be honest. I fear no man, for death is all that’s promised.
Here’s a jewel: Love your enemies and hate your friends. Your enemies remain the same — friends always change.
Hate a liar more than I hate thief. A thief is only after my salary a liar is after my reality.
Get rich or die tryin’.
I don’t think it makes me a role model. I think it makes me inspiring. Cause I’m from the bottom I think they look at me and go ‘well, if he made it, I can make it’.
I’m not sensitive, I give people things exactly the way they are, and if they’re ready to absorb it, they will, and if they aren’t, they won’t.
I’m the type to swallow my blood ‘fore I swallow my pride.
I’m a track star running through life, chasing my dream.

I love you like a fat kid loves cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment