" If you don't fight for what you want, then don't cry for what you lost."
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Top 10 Highest Paid Bollywood Actresses
Bollywood movies made a great impact in the global cinemas for the past years. Along with it, the actresses who starred in them get the credits and regarded as top caliber actresses due to the blockbuster movies that hit the global market. Here are the top 10 Bollywood actresses that reign the industry now. Rankings are based on their fees, popularity, top grosser films and other rankings from various sources. They are considered as the most beautiful faces in Bollywood with highest fees for their movies. Rankings are based on current trends which are subject to change due to the fast paced events happening in Bollywood. So below are 10 Highest Paid Bollywood Actresses.
10. Asin Thottumkal Asin is a former model and remains now as one of the most beautiful actress in Bollywood. She gained immediate stardom as she just started in Bollywood.She starred in the blockbuster movie Ghajini, London Dreams, Ready and Housefull 2. Latest blockbuster movie she starred with is BolBachchan. She had done other movies in Tamil and Malayalam. She ranked number 10 on the list of highest paid actresses of Bollywood with Rs 4 crore for one film.
9. Anushka Sharma A former model and a current top caliber Bollywood actress, Anushka danced her way through the many successful movies she had. She is a great dancer as well as an actress. She was nominated as Best Actress for Filmfare Awards for the movies Band BajaBaraat in 2010 and Chopra’s Rab ne Bana Di Jodi. Other movies she had were Patiala House and Ladies vs Ricky Bahl. One sign film fee for Anushka is Rs 4 crore.
8. Kangana Ranaut Kangana Ranaut is one of the most beautiful actresses in Bollywood with promising acting potentials. She was named Catwalker by HirthikRoshanKagna. She won a National Film Award as well as Filmfare Award as best supporting actress for the Hindi movie Fashion. Other remarkable movies she had include Raaz—the Mystery Continues, Once Upon a time in Mumbai, Tanu Weds Manu and Double Dhamaal.
7. Deepika Padukone Deepika has a lot of potential acting skills in wide variety of cinema like Hindi, Kannad and Tamil language movies. Her first entry for the Hindi movie Om Shanti Om made her won as Fimfare Best Female Debut Award. Some of the remarkable movies she starred with include Dum Maaro Dum, Desi Boys, Housefull, Love AajKal and many more.
6. Bipasha Basu Bipasha is a dusky beauty Bollywood actress and a model winner for the contest Ford’s Godrej Cinthol in 1996. She starred in variety of cinemas from Bollywood movies, Hindi, Tamil and Bangali language films. She was nominated as best actress for several movies. Some of her major films include No Entry, Corporate, Raaz, Race, Jism and many more.
5. Vidya Balan Vidya is a top rated Bollywood actress with superb acting skills. In fact, she won several best actress awards just for the years 2010 and 2011. Her acting career flourished in many Bengali, Malayalam and Hindi movies. She won one national Best Actress Award (for the movie The Dirty Picture) and five from Filmfare Awards. Other hit movies include No One Killed Jessica, Ishqiya, Paa, HeyyBabyy, Om Shanti Om and many more. She is receiving Rs 5 crore for one time film fee.
4. Priyanka Chopra Priyanka is a beautiful and petite Bollywood actress that stars many of the movies in Bollywood. She is a former Miss World making her one of the most attractive actresses in India. She also won best actress from Filmfare Awards for several movies already. Some of the movies she starred include: Andaaz, Don: The Chase Begins Again, Don 2, Agneepath, Aitraaz, and Mujjshe Shaadi Karogo. She is one great actress with Rs 7 crore fee especially after the hit of Dostana and Fashion.
3. Aishwarya Rai Aishwarya or “The Queen” remains to be one of the most favorite Bollywood actresses. She is often reffered by the media as the most beautiful woman. She is the former Miss India (World), an actress, a model, and a superstar. Some of the movies she starred include Hum Dil De ChukeSanam, Josh, Bride and Prejudice, Guru and many more. She is considered as second most favorite brand ambassador. She ranked second on this list with Rs 6.5 crore from her latest movie Rajinikanth’s Robot.
2. Katrina Kaif A British-Indian former model and now a Bollywood certified most sought actress. She was voted as sexiest Asian woman by Eastern Eye for the last 4 years. With her quite notable Brit accent and one of the most beautiful face in India, she made it to fame in Bollywood despite her acting power that is not as calibrated with the other veteran actresses in the industry. Some of her successful movies include Rajniti, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, EkTha Tiger and Doom 3. She was nominated for best actress award in the Filmfare Award for movies New York and Mere Brother Ki Dulhan. She is one of the highest paid actresses in Bollywood with Rs 10 crore for one sign film.
1.Kareena Kapoor Kareena Kapoor or better known as Babo deserved to be on top of the list of Bollywood’s highest paid actresses. She started Bollywood via the movie Refugee in the year 2000. Until then, her projects keep coming and even became top grossers in India as well as in the international screens. She dances her way through the following blockbuster movies: • 3 Idiots: starred with Amir Khan which gained 170 crore just from domestic revenues • Bodyguard: starred with Salman Khan which made a profit of 145 crore • Golmal 3: starred with Ajay Devgn with a profit of around 108 crore • RA.One: starred with Shahrukh Khan with a profit of 170 crore Kareena plays various roles quite awesomely. She gained awards as best actress for Filmfare Award for her movie Jab We met. She is considered as the highest paid Bollywood actress with Rs. 10 crore per film as well.