Monday, February 11, 2013

Katy Perry Quotes

Katy Perry Quotes


  • Known as: Katy Perry
  • Birth Name: Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson
  • Born: October 25, 1984
  • Birthplace: Santa Barbara, California
  • Occupation: Singer-songwriter + Actress
Too many girls rush into relationships because of the fear of being single, then start making compromises, and losing their identity. Don’t do that.
Katy Perry
Kiss me, kiss me, infect me with your love and fill me with your poison. Take me, take me, I wanna be your victim ready for abduction.
Katy Perry (lyrics)
And in another life, I would make you stay, so I don’t have to say you were the one that got away.
Katy Perry (lyrics)
So take a chance and don’t ever look back.
Katy Perry (lyrics)
Let’s go all the way tonight. No regrets, just love. We can dance, until we die. You and I, we’ll be young forever.
Katy Perry (lyrics)
You brought me to life. Now every February, you’ll be my Valentine, Valentine.
Katy Perry (lyrics)
You think I’m pretty, without any makeup on. You think I’m funny, when I tell the punch line wrong. I know you get me, so I let me walls come down, down.
Katy Perry (lyrics)
My heart stops when you look at me.
Katy Perry (lyrics)
Last Friday night; We went streaking in the park, skinny dipping in the dark. Then had a ménage à trois. Last Friday night; Yeah I think we broke the law, always say we’re gonna stop. Whoa-oh-oah!
Katy Perry (lyrics)
Last Friday night; Yeah we danced on tabletops. And we took too many shots. Think we kissed, but I forgot?

You were made perfectly for me. Just like the movies, that’s how it will be. Cinematic and dramatic. With the perfect ending.
Katy Perry (lyrics)
Snow White said when I was young; one day my prince will come, so I will wait for that date.
Katy Perry (lyrics)
You said move on, but where do I go? I guess second best is all I will know.
Katy Perry (lyrics)
In another life…I would be your girl. We’d keep all our promises, be us against the world.
Katy Perry (lyrics)
Baby, you are the weapon I choose. These wounds are self inflicted. I’m going down in flames for you. Baby, you are the weapon I choose. These wounds are self inflicted. One more thing I’m addicted too.
Katy Perry (lyrics)
Can’t believe she’s become of a shell of herself, cause she used to be a pearl.
Katy Perry (lyrics)
On what sets her apart from other female artists: I want to push the envelope and I want to do something different and exciting and make people, keep them on their toes at all times.
Katy Perry
I’ve done a lot of bad things. Use your imagination.
Katy Perry
If people want a role model, they can have Miley Cyrus!
Katy Perry
I fall in love every time. And I don’t really fall in love a lot, but when I do, I fall hard.
Katy Perry
My personality is up and down, sassy and cheeky.
Katy Perry
I think there’s a fine line between being a slut and being classy. I walk in between that line.
Katy Perry
I kissed a girl and I liked it.
Katy Perry (lyrics)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment