Monday, February 11, 2013

Justin Bieber Quotes

Justin Bieber Quotes

  • Name: Justin Bieber
  • Birth: March 1, 1994
  • Birthplace: Stratford, Ontario, Canada
  • Star Sign: Pisces
  • Occupation: Singer-songwriter, musician, actor
If me and my girlfriend were fighting, and it got to the point where she started crying, I would just shut up and hold her.
A girl has to have a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes and she should have a good sense of humor. She should be honest, loving and trustworthy.
It would be a shame to go out with a hot girl you can’t have a decent conversation with!
I miss my family, I miss my friends. I mean the city itself, which is very pretty and familiar because it’s really all I ever knew. But it’s more my friends and family. I could go without the city. It doesn’t really matter where I am as long as I have family and friends close to me. It’s really all that matters.
I’m a really claustrophobic person to begin with. I hate elevators, especially crammed elevators. I get really scared. So I think that it’s very definitely scary when girls are all around me and I can’t go anywhere. At the same time, I guess I got to get used to it, you know what I mean?
Now I’m really glad that I speak French, because, let’s face it, girls dig it when a guy speaks French. They call it the language of love, and that ain’t no coincidence. Plus, I love my French fans! Très jolie!
I see myself being like, 30, like, married, like, probably. I don’t know. It seems far away for me. But I want to be a young dad. I don’t want to be old and not be able to kick around the soccer ball, you know? … I see myself making a smooth transition from being a teenage, um, you know, teenage heartthrob basically to, you know, to an adult singer. I want to make that smooth transition, kind of like Usher or Justin Timberlake did it.
I dreamt about blackness because I don’t dream. I just fall asleep, see black, and wake up.
On Celebrity Crushes: “Beyoncé. She’s awesome. I need to do a song with her — I need to do everything with her.
I was 13. We dated for a little bit.

I’m telling you, people. Everyday we wake up is another blessing. Follow your dreams and don’t let anyone stop you. Never say never.

No comments:

Post a Comment