Monday, February 11, 2013

Tupac Quotes

Tupac Shakur Quotes 

  • Name: Tupac Shakur
  • Nicknames: 2Pac or Pac
  • Birth: June 16, 1971
  • Death: September 13, 1996
  • Birthplace: East Harlem, New York City
  • Star Sign: Gemini
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.
Tupac Shakur
That which does not kill me can only make me stronger. I don’t see why everybody feel as though that they gotta tell me how to live my life.
Tupac Shakur
I am society’s child. This is how they made me and now I’m sayin’ what’s on my mind and they don’t want that. This is what you made me, America.
I feel like role models today are not meant to be put on a pedestal. But more like angels with broken wings.
If God wanted me to be quiet he would’ve never showed me what he does.
I believe that everything that you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that’s bad, I’m going to suffer from it. But in my mind, I believe what I’m doing is right. So I feel like I’m going to heaven.
If you walked by a street and you was walking a concrete and you saw a rose growing from concrete, even if it had messed up petals and it was a little to the side you would marvel at just seeing a rose grow through concrete. So way is it that when you see some ghetto kid grow out of the dirtiest circumstance and he can talk and he can sit across the room and make you cry, make you laugh, all you can talk about is my dirty rose, my dirty stems and how am leaning crooked to the side, u can’t even see that I’ve come up from out of that.
Forgive but don’t forget, girl keep your head up. And when he tells you you ain’t nothing, don’t believe him. And if he can’t learn to love you, you should leave him.
I rather be your n* so we can get drunk and smoke weed all day. It don’t matter if you’re lonely baby. You need a thug in your life, cause bustas ain’t loving you right!
Can’t close my eyes cause all I see is terror. I hate the man in the mirror cause his reflection makes the pain turn realer.

Fear is stronger than love, remember that. Fear is stronger than love. All that love I gave didn’t mean nothing when it came to fear.
One day I’m gonna bust, blow up on this society. Why did you lie to me? I couldn’t find a trace of equality.
Since we all came from a woman, got our name from a woman, and our game from a woman. I wonder why we take from women, why we rape our women, do we hate our women? I think it’s time we killed for our women, be real to our women, try to heal our women, cause if we don’t we’ll have a race of babies that will hate the ladies, who make the babies. And since a man can’t make one he has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one.
You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened…or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f–k on.
We was young and we was dumb, but we had heart.
Many dreams is what we had and plenty wishes.
They got money for the war but can’t feed the poor.
“’m not sayin’ I’m gonna rule the world, or that I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.
I ain’t a killer but don’t push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting p*ssy.
One thing we all adore, something worth dying for, nothing but pain, stuck in this game, searchin’ for fortune and fame.

If we really are saying that rap is an art form, then we got to be more responsible for our lyrics. If you see everybody dying because of what you are saying, it don’t matter that you didn’t make them die. It just matters that you didn’t save them.
What people do for the struggle of power is madness.
Imperfection is inherited, therefore we all sin, but fighting the war of sin is the greatest war of all because we all die in the end, no matter how hard we fight.
I know death follows me, but I murder him first.
I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up, and handle it.
Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.
It’s like if you plant something in the concrete and if it grow and the rose petal got all kinda scratches and marks. You ain’t gonna say ‘damn, look at all the scratches and marks on the rose that grew from the concrete.’ You gonna be like “DAMN! A rose grew from the concrete?
I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottle. I make mistakes but learn from every one and when it’s said and done, I bet this brother be a better one. If I upset you, don’t stress. Never forget, that God isn’t finished with me yet.
Switching up on you ordinary bitches.
See you got some n*s on your side, that say they’re your friends, but in real life they your enemies. And then you got some motha-f*s that say they your enemies, but in real life they eyes is on your money. See the enemies will say they true, but in real life those n*s will be the snitches.
Keep your mind on your riches, baby, keep your mind on your riches.
Whatever it takes to switch places with the bustas on top.
I want to take your misery; replace it with happiness, but I need your faith in me.
What you won’t do — do for love. You tried everything, but you don’t get love.
But now that you’re gone, I’m in the zone thinkin’ I don’t wanna die all alone.
Ain’t a woman alive that can take my momma’s place.
I wake up in the morning and ask myself; is life worth living? Should I blast myself?
This fast life soon shatters, cause after all the lights and screams, nothing but my dreams matter.
We might fight amongst each other, but i promise you this; we’ll burn this b*tch down get us pissed.
Only God can judge me.
It seems like every time you come up something happens to bring you back down.

Got me starin’ at the world through my rear-view.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.

My only fear of death is coming back reincarnated.

I’d rather die like a man, than live like a coward.

For every dark night, there’s a brighter day.

Instead of a war on poverty, they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.

Though things change, the future’s still inside of me.

Unconditional love. Talking bout the stuff that don’t wear off, it don’t fade. It’ll last for all these crazy days, these crazy nights. Whether you wrong or you right, I’ma still love you, still feel you, still there for you. No matter what, you will always be in my heart with unconditional love.

Driven by my ambitions, desire higher positions, so I proceed to make G’s, eternally and my mission is to be more than just a rap musician the elevation of today’s generation, if I can make ‘em listen.
During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.
A coward dies a thousand deaths. A soldier dies but once.
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
Tupac Shakur
Why am I fighting to live, if I’m just living to fight? Why am I trying to see, when there ain’t nothing in sight? Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try? Why am I dying to live, if I’m just living to die?
My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment