Monday, February 4, 2013

Shakespeare quotes

1st Murderer. Where's thy conscience now?...
2nd Murderer. I'll not meddle with it. It makes a man a coward.... It fills a ma
 n full of obstacles. It made me once restore a purse of gold that by chance I found. It beggars any man that keeps it. It is turned out of towns and cities for a dangerous thing, and every man that means to live well endeavors to trust to himself and live without it.

Poor fellow never joyed since the price of oats rose, it was
the death of him.


I know a trick worth two of that.

He's a very dog to the commonalty.

You spotted snakes with double tongue,
Thorny hedgehogs, be not seen.
 
Newts and blindworms, do no wrong,
Come not near our Fairy Queen.


Up the airy mountain,
Down the rushy glen,
We daren't go a-hunting
For fear of little men.
 

Every time a child says "I don't believe in fairies" there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment