Thursday, February 7, 2013

Miss You Sms

As Precious As U Are To Me,
As Precious No One Can Ever Be,
I Know All Friends Are Hard To Choose,
But You Are The One
"I NEVER WANT TO LOOSE."...______________________________________
 
I placd kises in my palms,
closed my fists tight n opend my hands 2 da wind.
So sum day if u think of me out of da blue, its coz thoz kises found their way 2 u!______________________________________
1+1 = 2 my 2 eyes looking at U,
3+2 = 5 sense missing U,
4+3 = 7days thinking of U,
5+7 = 12 months dreaming abt U
but 99+1 = 100 years i need a sweet friend like U.______________________________________
Life never seems to be the way we want it,
but we LIVE it the best way we can.
There is no PERFECT LIFE,
but we can always fill it with PERFECT MOMENTS!______________________________________
Have My "HEART" That Never BREAK,
Have My "SMILE" That Never FADE,,
Have My "TOUCH" That Never HURT
Have My "FRIENDSHIP" That Never ENDS
______________________________________
spcl numbr goes in2 my phone
spcl photos go in2 my album
spcl mmories go in2 my brain
bt a spcl frnd like u goes n2 my HEART ...______________________________________
 
SORRY
S
O
R
R
Y
S
O
R
R
Y
SORRY
Dont get confused, arey baba 'SORRY' means
S - SOME
O - ONE'S
R - REALLY,
R - REMEMBERING
Y - YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment